1.5T Walk Behind Electric Stacker
1. Flexible side stance operator platform,wide-view mast and tighter turning radius improve the ability to fit into tighter spaces for greater narrow aisle capability.
2. Ergonomically lengthened control handle provides operator with comfort and precise load control.
3. The walkie pallet jack is equipped with large-power high-performance lift pump, delivering efficient and stable lifting and lowering functionalities.
4. Lift control buttons on both sides of the handle allow easy access from either side of the riding pallet jack platform.
5. Crawl speed button on the operating handle provides precise controllability and superior maneuverability at a slower speed.
6. The handle features a return spring which can automatically restore the handle to its vertical position, enhancing durability.
7. Battery discharge LED indicator clearly displays the state of charge in four colors—green, blue, orange and red.
8. Key switch and battery discharge indicator are integrated in the handle for ease of operations.
9. External charger provides better heat dissipation performance and eliminates the risk of battery damage caused by stacker bump and vibration.
10. Original Germany waterproof microswitch offers excellent protection against dust, humidity and low temperature, ideal for harsh working environments.
11. Permanent magnet motor drive system features small volume, light weight, low energy loss and high working efficiency.
12. High-density welded wire mesh is sturdy and durable, offering excellent protection effects.
13. Reinforcing ribs are set between internal and external gantries to improve the sturdiness of walkie pallet jack and prevent the gantry from toppling over due to load lifting.
14. The electric stacker features auto power-off braking function—when you release or press the handle, the stacker will automatically stop and brake, to improve the safety and reliability for conditions that stacker is travelling on ramps or out of control.
|Rated traction weight||kg||1500|
|Load center distance||mm||600|
|Axle centre to fork face||mm||720|
|Service weight (with battery)||kg||415||460||477||495||503||515||525|
|Driving wheel size||Φ×w(mm)||Φ210×70|
|Bearing wheel size||Φ×w(mm)||Φ80×70|
|Balance wheel size||Φ×w(mm)||Φ115×55|
|Number of front/rear wheel (x = drive wheel)||1x+1/4|
|The max. lifting height||mm||1600||2000||2500||3000||3300||3500||4000|
|Load capacity at max. lifting height||kg||1500||1300||1100||900||800||700||300|
|Extended mast height||mm||2015||2452||2952||3452||3752||3952||4452|
|Lowered mast height||mm||2015||1495||1745||1995||2145||2245||2495|
|Free lifting height||mm||1600||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Height of handle in the driving position min./max.||mm||700/1225|
|Lowered fork height||mm||86|
|Length to fork face||mm||590|
|Fork dimensions||s/e/l (mm)||60/160/1150|
|Width of forks||mm||570/695|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||26|
|Aisle width with pallet 1000 x 1200 across forks||mm||2074|
|Aisle width with pallet 800 x 1200 along forks||mm||2040|
|Min. turning radius||mm||1342|
|Travel speed, laden/unladen||km/h||4.0/4.2|
|Lifting speed, with/without load||mm/s||92/136|
|Lowering speed, with/without load||mm/s||112/98|
|Maximum climbing ability, with/without load||%||6/8|
|Service brake||Electromagnetic braking|
|Drive motor, 60 minute rating||kW||0.75|
|Lift motor rating at S3 15%||kW||2.2|
|Battery according to DIN 43531/35/36 A, B , C, no||no|
|Battery weight (± 5%)||kg||2×27|
|Type of drive control||DC power|
|Noise level at operator's ear||dB(A)||69|
|Steering type||Mechanical steering|